Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Flashing my under-draw-ers!

I've been looking at the best way to sort out my draws so they don't end up in a complete mess, with nothing able to be found!

The drawer I'm most proud of ... the cutlery
isn't it just pretty!! Never realised draw liner thingies could look sooo wonderful! They are Blum Orga-line ... two different sets.

The plates look pretty good in their cheap Ikea bought Blum dividersnice and neat, no smashing and the grey sticky liner is also Ikea.

Then there are the embarrassing draws *blush* My cooking stuff ... I really want to create something that has two layers in this draw ... but I can't quite find what I'm looking for. The double level ones seem more designed for nice neat things like cutlery, that don't stick up ... not blender pieces and measuring cups.
The photo belows shows the solution the kitchen makers put in, to allow me to stack the drawer full of more things ... the Blum draw thingie bits (they haven't quite got their final tags on to hide the runners) are quite shallow ... the draw itself is 12.5cm deep, the original side bits only went up to 7cm ... hence the raised sides.

Another messy draw ... this is one of the deeper ones, with higher sides ... two layers in here would be great too! Plastic plates, napkins, cupcake wrappers ... all sorts of mess!!


I think I'll just keep opening the pretty neat drawers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment