Friday, June 26, 2009

Ensuite going up fast!

Now I even have some external weatherboards put on!

That would be a puppy in the shower:
And a puppy going out near the toilet:
Not too much longer until they break through into the rest of the house I would think.
Was good being home yesterday (apart from the large amount of tissues I went through) ... so much easier dealing with the builder on site - with us both looking at the plans and knowing what we're both talking about. And ... we're both still having issues getting the electrical plans out of the architect. Though, the builder did let me know I've got my oven for another two weeks - apparently the others working on site would protest if it was taken out earlier ;-) - I'd better keep baking for them. Hope it will provide a little incentive for the new oven to go in faster!
Though the builder did say that they are running 2 months behind - not surprising since the permits were 2 months late due to a certain architect!!
The big water tank I want to get looks like it will fit in the space I wanted for it ... I'll put the order in over the next couple of days.
When I get home tonight I assume there will be even more weatherboards on ... plus the temporary vanity is arriving today, and I'm picking up my taps! The taps I've only seen on websites - couldn't find a place with them on display ... so I'm REALLY hoping I made the right choice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment