Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First slab

They managed to put down the first slab yesterday - for the ensuite! It did pour with rain late in the afternoon, so I hope that doesn't effect it.

Have had to make a compromise on the vanity - getting a fairly ordinary one temporarily for the ensuite, and then will move that to the main bathroom. Going to have to do something to take focus off it when it moves, as it is very uninspiring! It does mean I'll end up with the vanity I want in the ensuite - which is the one I'll see every day and use more.

Currently trying to organise the split system airconditioner for the bedroom - whilst that wall is off I figure it is better that it gets installed (and when I move back into that room - waarrrmmmttthhhh!!!). Quite a variation in price on the same unit - but most seem able to install it next week. I've been advised that Daikin are the way to go, as it can cope with the below zero temperatures we have.

I'm looking forward to next week - I think I'll get to see frames up and an actual room.

No comments:

Post a Comment