Thursday, June 25, 2009

I stood IN my ensuite

Got home in daylight yesterday and found frames up for the ensuite. I can actually stand IN my ensuite and see where the shower is (oops ... looks a bit small), where the vanity and toilet will go. I've been worried about the internal roof height ... but depending how much they have to put on for layers (plaster board I assume) it seems higher than I thought ... oh ... just realised I didn't think to include the influence of the floor going in as well! It is definitely light and airy - well ... until the walls go on!!

Looking towards the shower
Looking towards the toilet
Home today because I've got a nasty cold - can only hope it is swine flu and I wont have to worry about getting that!! Today's baking for the builders were some sweet and salty peanut cookies (Nigella Lawson - Domestic Goddess) ... I sprinkled extra sea salt on top ... and I timed them really well as they came out of the oven just as the builders started their morning tea. Given the progress ... I think my oven will be gone next week ... I'll have to get inventive with non-baked things.

No comments:

Post a Comment