Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pantry plans - first attempt

Rather than starting off with vague ideas to give to the architect, I decided I'd have a play at creating the plans for my pantry. I googled and discovered someone else's fantastic plans ... and found out they used a free program called SketchUp. I've been playing for the last two weeks or so (on the train to work) and I think I've sort of worked some of it out. I still can't really work out how to change sizes of sections - but it sort of looks like a pantry!! (click on the images to see a bigger size)

No idea if I've really got the proportions right - and I had to guess the actual size of the pantry from the plans (because it wasn't very clear). So it is more a conceptual view vs actual plan. I had to sink the person through the floor to make their height a bit more like mine!

Happy to receive all feedback and good/bad ideas from your pantry experiences!!

No comments:

Post a Comment