Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A new wall!

Building permits all approved - so already some major changes ... they've put down the mesh for the ensuite concrete, possibly laying it today or tomorrow - depending on weather I assume - thunderstorms forecast for today!

Got home last night ... to find a new wall inside!! They've blocked off my living room in anticipation of the destruction! Some before and during photos ...

Looking from the living room:

Also ordered my tank and pump today. The internet is so helpful! Company was saying they were giving me the pump at cost price - so I google a bit ... find two different companies advertising for $150 less ... so the original company go below those prices! I'm happy, as they've already dropped the price on the tank as well. Hopefully the tank should take about 2 weeks ... and then finally, I can think about taking my horses off the bore water (which has been tested and shown to have very high levels of heavy metals).

No comments:

Post a Comment