Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ensuite has STARTED!

Got home last night to find the side of my house off ... the ensuite has officially started!! This part of the wall is in the worst condition of all the old section of the house ... the wood has rotted away in parts - though seeing it revealed, it is actually in much better condition than I thought!


My bedroom is the otherside of the wall (hence why the ensuite is going there!) ... and I decided last night that sleeping with a thin layer of lining boards between me and the rainy outside world wasn't a good plan. Apart from the dirt etc that had come out of the walls whilst they were removing the weatherboards. So the little creatures were a bit upset last night - though one cat really doesn't mind where she sleeps, as long as the electric blanket is on HOT!
The ensuite ends where they've taken the boards off up to the window - but doesn't start right at the front (but that is where the worst rot is). Need to get out with my measuring tape to really understand where it is going, as the reinforcing posts don't quite make sense from where I thought the door was going.

No comments:

Post a Comment